By Felice Gerwitz
Okay – let’s face it, being in control means giving your control over to God. However, God gives us free will and the ability to make our own decisions – so let’s decide to have a great year and be in control (as opposed to being out of control) this year! Here are some ways to get you started. In this podcast I discuss 7 ways to be in control this year.
by Felice Gerwitz
Thanks to our sponsors for allowing us to bring you this show as well as others on this network to you, absolutely free!
Visit our sponsors:
Our sponsors make these shows free to our subscribers.
- Routines – such as chores, schedules and opportunities for your children to grow and learn self-discipline while learning to be responsible.
- Everything is not important – prioritize
- Set aside time to plan
- Have a plan and a backup – and another backup
- Forget perfection, just focus on one-day at a time.
- Connect with like-minded people
- Get everyone on board – call in the troops