A homeschooling mom on Facebook.com/motivatedhomeschooler asked for advice for her homeschooled teen and I thought other parents might have the same question. If you or your homeschooled teen is forgetful, distracted, or disorganized, listen to this episode of The Homeschool Sanity Show.
Teaching Tip of the Week
This week’s teaching tip is to make room for Christmas activities in your homeschool. Use my funny winter writing prompts for writing. Above all, allow Christmas to be a peaceful, joyful time in your homeschool, rather than a stressful one.
Organized Homeschool Challenge of the Week
How to Help Your Homeschooled Teen with A.D.D. Links
- my interview with Carol Barnier on homeschooling distractible kids.
- Life of Fred math
- Konos‘s high school curriculum
- electives in junior high and high school
- an apprenticeship in an area that interests him
- quarterly checklist I created for schoolwork
- Organizing Solutions for People with ADHD by Susan Pinsky
The Homeschool Sanity Show will be on Christmas break until 12/29/15 when I’ll share how 2016 can be your most organized homeschool year ever.
Have a happy homeschool week!