Do Smart Phones Dumb our Kids Down?
Jean Burke shares the surprising statistics of smart phone use and our kids. Not only are smart phones not good for your kids, but continued use can cause a host of problems.
Jean Burke is an award winning author and creator of College Prep Genius
Find More information about Jean here
- Statistics of smart phone use is about 11 hours.
- Addictions are associated with cell phone use.
- The impact on how kids socialize
- The impact on a child’s physical well being.
- The impact on a child’s emotional well being
Photo Credit: Copyright 2015 DepositPhotos.com – Serrnovik