Let’s Talk About Auditory Processing with Tara Jenner!
Tara recommends theraphy that works and she has used!
Tara is a homeschool mom who has helped many students to overcome learning challenges.
She’ll discuss how important auditory training is for reading, spelling and comprehension. Do you have a child who struggles academically? We discuss the following:
- How English is a sound-to-code language and what that means.
- How many sounds are in the English language.
- What is dyslexia and why does everyone think it has to do with reversals
- Auditory has to do with written language, how can that be?
- What are some tips we can give to learn these individual sounds?
- Are there any fun games?