What is the BEST Exercise for you? There are exercises that work and exercises that don’t – and in this podcast, Felice discusses the absolute best exercises when trying to maintain your weight loss as well as some great tips for continuing to exercise and making it part of your routine. In this podcast she asks many questions and works you through possible responses to find the ideal work out for you! Felice is a reluctant “exerciser” who recently decided to change her sedentary habits and turned to exercise as a way to begin… she shares her progress on weight loss and her exercise regime as well!
Thanks to our Network Sponsor
Sony Pictures: AffirmsFilms.com and the latest movie with great values and message – Smurfs: The Lost Village.
Show Notes: The Best Exercises For You
- The best exercise is the one you will do consistently
- The best exercise is the one that fits your schedule
- The best exercise is the one that will be your life long companion
Questions to ask:
What are your options?
- High impact – Pilates cycling, running/jogging, weight lifting, exercise machine such as a thread climber, stair stepper, running marathons, etc.
- Low impact – swimming, jumping on a trampoline, walking, etc.
- Average impact –weights – 1lb-3lbs, stationary bikes, etc.
What is the BEST Exercises for you?
- Do you have physical limitations?
- What are you doing now? Welcome to the club? I only began exercising recently
- What time do you have?
- Look at the your schedule?
- What are you doing now?
- What can you do as a family?
How do you continue exercising through the days, weeks, months and years?
- Select an element of exercise you like
- Make it a routine – begin with three times a week – two times or at least one time. Typically if you try to create a routine and are only doing it one day it will easily be something you will drop, so try for at least two days.
Habits take time to form – to make a routine a habit try for a least 21-30 days – until it becomes part of your day! And a new you.
The best exercises for you – listen to the podcast for me.
Last thoughts –
We schedule doctor appointments, lessons for our kids – and all the important things we have to do – how can we not set aside time to be healthy? I never wanted to exercise because to me exercise was sit ups and crunches – I hated it so much I avoided it most of my life. Now I can see the importance of doing a physical activity for my future mobility and health to take care of my family.