Welcome to the 100th episode of Homeschooling In Real Life! Did you know that most podcasters lose steam and stop at 7 episodes? Not only have we kept going, but we have shows planned that will push us past the century mark! Thanks for joining us as we hit this symbolic landmark in podcasting.
On this episode of HomeschoolingIRL, we took the time to consider everything we’ve said in the previous shows and attempt to share the THREE main things to remember when homeschooling your kids.
You will have to listen in as we discuss these three points, plus celebrate with many of our friends and fellow podcasters who drop by to send in their shout-outs. It’s a big party over here and we are glad you joined us.
1:08 Fluff Time
6:22 Things to remember – #1
10:20 Things to remember – #2
15:00 Things to remember – #3
18:55 The show is over. What is Coming up next?
Previous Episodes Mentioned:
All of them
SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE AN iTUNES REVIEW:
Allow the magic of the internet to deliver Homeschooling In Real Life to your tablet or smart phone. Let us show you how easy it is:
- Follow this link to our iTunes page.
- IMPORTANT STEP: Under our big red HomeschoolingIRL logo, just click on View in iTunes
- The iTunes program will automatically launch and take you to our podcast page.
- FIRST – Click SUBSCRIBE. Voila! All or our podcasts will come directly to your computer and smart phone.
- NEXT – Click RATINGS AND REVIEW. Remember the best reviews are 5-stars (hint hint!).
- Thanks for being one of our listeners! HIRLers rock!
WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO LISTEN TO HomeschoolingIRL?
- You can listen right on this page. There is an audio player below.
- You can listen on your iPod, Smartphone or tablet. Open the PODCAST app on your device, search podcasts for “HomeschoolingIRL” and click subscribe. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.
- Subscribe to the HomeschoolingIRL website and you will be notified when every new episode is released. Follow this link and begin your FREE SUBSCRIPTION.
BECOME A PATRON AND SUPPORT HomeschoolingIRL
Hey HIRLers! Do you enjoy what we have created on the podcast? Have you ever wondered what you could do to help us continue to make great shows? Just like the great artists of the past, in order to provide great shows, we need patrons to financially support our creative efforts.
Please consider becoming a patron and supporting Homeschooling In Real Life?
Are you ready to listen to Fletch and Kendra get real about homeschooling? Press the PLAY button below.