with Felice Gerwitz and Meredith Curtis! Podcast #115
Show Notes for changing the world begins at home:
- Begin with Prayer – what does HE want you to do
- Change isn’t comfortable – takes time and requires prayer and patience.
- Change begins one person at a time – usually with ME
- Change little things first – what is the most manageable?
- Make a list of bigger changes and work toward these give yourself a timeline
- Start the Day with Prayer & Scripture
- Post everyone’s schedule & family schedule in a visible place. Stick to a schedule. Wake up early.
- Get rid of negative talk (no put-downs, sarcasm, doubts, fears, gloom). Replace with encouragement, faith, positive, uplifting
- Try something new together as a family (simple project, art, music, singing, new board game, walk, bike ride)
- Read aloud together everyday or at least once a week.
Our sponsors make these shows free to our subscribers.
Scripture verses mentioned in this podcast by Meredith and Felice – Changing The World Begins at Home:
“The heart of man plans his way, but the Lord establishes his steps,” Proverbs 16:
“…now who is willing to consecrate himself today to the Lord?” 1 Chronicles 29:5
“Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life.” Provers 13:12
“The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.” John 10:10
Graphics copyright: Depositphoto.com all rights reserved 2016. © iqoncept