Everyone needs to lose a few pounds from time to time but it is never fun. Or is it? How about eating well and still losing weight? Yes, it can be done. In this podcast, Felice shares her weight loss progress, exercise and how she eats to lose weight. Many great tips and advice on how to shed pounds and still eat what you want.
Thanks to our sponsors!
Yep, it’s those blue guys… my kids loved Smurfs when they were young … here is the Smurfs Christian Discussion Guide: smurfs_discussion_guide
Check out the movie here: Smurfs: The Lost Village
Show Notes: Diet 101 Eat Well Lose Weight:
So, here are some quick tips on how I’ve been able to shed some pounds –
- Don’t starve yourself – if you are hungry, eat a few nuts or energy shakes are great – 4Life.com has a wonderful protein shake – or eat part of a protien bar
- Don’t deprive yourself of ALL snacks
- Give your taste buds a reboot
- Look at what you are eating and when –
- No processed foods!
- NO diet foods
- No low fat foods
- No zero calorie foods
SO – how do I lose weight and keep it off – as I shared earlier it is a mindset.
- Eating smaller portions
- Eating salads and proteins
- Eat smaller portions – don’t eat just carbs – add a protein and go light on carbs
- Eat stir fry or veggies –
- Eat slowly – I realized I eat fast!
- Push back from the table.
- Put the food on the stove and dish it out – no food on the table within reach
PhotoCredit: DepositPhoto.com All Rights Reserved. Copyright@subbotina