Does this sound familiar?
- That isn’t how I learned it…
- He/She just doesn’t get it!
- It just doesn’t seem to sink in..
- He/She can’t sit still…
- What curriculum is the right fit for my learner…
- She/He learns it and a week later it’s gone.
- Her/His teacher says he talks all the time!
- Why does one of my learners get it but not the other?
It’s not your learner it’s their learning style!
Imagine trying to learn something in a language you just weren’t quite proficient in. How FRUSTRATING! Many times, it isn’t that a learner can’t or won’t learn, it’s that they aren’t comfortable in the learning modality that the information is being presented in.
On this episode, Laura Hay-Hamilton, The Learning Pathfinder, shows us how to discover your student/s (and even your own) learning style. Press play and find out now.