Join Carol Topp as she discusses a topic of interest to everyone-money!
Carol Topp, the HomeschoolCPA, is an accountant, author and retired homeschool mom (after 14 years both her daughters are homeschool, high school graduates). She takes confusing topics such as money, business, and taxes and puts them into easy-to-understand English.
On the show Carol will discuss:
- Starting and running a business, especially a micro business for teenagers
- How to teach your kids about money
- Managing the money in a homeschool organization
- What you need to know about taxes in clear English!
The Dollars and Sense show is on hiatus. Basically, Carol got too busy helping homeschool organizations, caring for family members (including a 25 year old daughter with a broken leg!) and recovering from 3 surgeries in the past 12 months. Something had to go, so it was new podcast episodes. But, hey, the previous podcasts episodes are all still available. Podcasts never die, they just go on a break! 🙂
Listen to the shows below or download to your podcast player.
How to Listen to the Podcast
- You can listen to the podcast here on the internet by scrolling down to view the episodes. Click the play button.
- Download to your iPod or MP3 player. Copy this feed or click the orange RSS icon in the top left corner of this page.
- Use a podcast app on your smart phone. I use Downcast. It automatically downloads new episodes of my favorite podcasts.
- Subscribe via iTunes. (or click the purple iTunes icon at the top left corner of this page)
(Click on the title of any episode below to be linked to the show notes for that episode.)