The Dollars and Sense Show is back after a year-long hiatus. Carol got busy helping homeschool organizations, caring for family members including a 25 year old daughter with a broken leg, and recovering from 3 surgeries in 2016. But now she’s (and her daughter) are fully recovered and back to podcasting. The show has been re-vamped to ficus more on advice for homeschool leaders and will be called the HomeschoolCPA podcast. Prior episodes of the Dollars and Sense Show will still be available.
Join Carol Topp as she shares advice, tips and encouragement with homeschool leaders.
Carol Topp, the HomeschoolCPA, is an accountant, author and retired homeschool mom (after 14 years both her daughters are homeschool, high school graduates). She takes confusing topics such as money, business, and taxes and puts them into easy-to-understand English.
On the show Carol will discuss:
- Starting and running a homeschool program
- How to manage the money
- Paying workers as employees or independent contractors
- What you need to know about the IRS and tax exempt status in clear English!
Listen to the shows below or download to your podcast player.
How to Listen to the Podcast
- You can listen to the podcast here on the internet by scrolling down to view the episodes. Click the play button.
- Download to your iPod or MP3 player. Copy this feed or click the orange RSS icon in the top left corner of this page.
- Use a podcast app on your smart phone. I use Downcast. It automatically downloads new episodes of my favorite podcasts.
- Subscribe via iTunes. (or click the purple iTunes icon at the top left corner of this page)
(Click on the title of any episode below to be linked to the show notes for that episode.)