Don’t Throw Your Vote Away – With Felice Gerwitz and Heidi St. John, Special Guest
Good men can no longer do nothing!
Are you sick of this election cycle? Are you ready for it to be over? Are you sure that one candidate is going to win? Do you want to stay home or maybe not vote at all? Please listen to this audio and don’t throw your vote away! I’m joined by my friend Heidi St. John, together we answer the questions:
- Why are we angry
- Why are Christians at odds?
- There is no none to vote for.
- Is it justice vs. witness?
- Aren’t both candidates flawed?
- Where is our trust?
- What are the policy differences?
- Do we care about pro-life issues?
- Do policies matter?
- Isn’t a third party the only choice?
You can find Heidi St. John, her podcast and blog at The Busy Mom –
Good articles – Don’t Throw Your Vote Away!
Did Hillary Clinton allow the sale of Uranium to Russia?
Through the Years – The Real Donald?
Voter Fraud? Listen Here
What Trump has pledged to do when he take office:
- FIRST, propose a Constitutional Amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress;
- SECOND, a hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce federal workforce through attrition (exempting military, public safety, and public health);
- THIRD, a requirement that for every new federal regulation, two existing regulations must be eliminated;
- FOURTH, a 5 year-ban on White House and Congressional officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government service;
- FIFTH, a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government;
- SIXTH, a complete ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections.
On the same day:
- FIRST, I will announce my intention to renegotiate NAFTA or withdraw from the deal under Article 2205
- SECOND, I will announce our withdrawal from the Trans-Pacific Partnership
- THIRD, I will direct my Secretary of the Treasury to label China a currency manipulator
- FOURTH, I will direct the Secretary of Commerce and U.S. Trade Representative to identify all foreign trading abuses that unfairly impact American workers and direct them to use every tool under American and international law to end those abuses immediately
- FIFTH, I will lift the restrictions on the production of $50 trillion dollars’ worth of job-producing American energy reserves, including shale, oil, natural gas and clean coal.
- SIXTH, lift the Obama-Clinton roadblocks and allow vital energy infrastructure projects, like the Keystone Pipeline, to move forward
- SEVENTH, cancel billions in payments to U.N. climate change programs and use the money to fix America’s water and environmental infrastructure