Podcast 174 – Vintage Homeschool Moms ShortCuts
I never liked exercise and I don’t like it now… but I hope after I throw out this challenge, my dislike of exercise changes! In an effort to get healthy and avoid the dreaded time and effort it takes to exercise, I’ll make it a priority. I hope you take me up on this challenge!
Thanks to our Our special sponsor Second Harvest Curriculum – visit them here:
Save Money! Buy or sell books to another well trusted homeschool family!
- Second Harvest Curriculum website
- Second Harvest Blog
- Second Harvest Curriculum Facebook
- Second Harvest Curriculum Twitter
- Second Harvest Curriculum Pinterest
Also visit our network sponsor –
– Elephant Learning here – use the code mediaangels to get 50% off of your one-year subscription, but first – try them for 14-days. This is for up to three students!
Show Notes: Exercise
My Goals to Exercise!
- I will walk at least one mile each day and build up to 3-5 miles daily
- Add some type of aerobic or stretching exercise
- I will eat healthy foods
- After I walk I get a reward!
- My goal is to lose 5 lbs this month
- My goal is to lose 20lbs overall
My plan to reach my goals to exercise and lose weight
- I’m going to get on the scale and record my weight – again, I’m not brave enough to share that with all of you – but I’m going to have that info so I have a place to begin.
- I will use devices such as mobile apps to attain my fitness goal. There are all kinds of apps – I’m actually using a free one for now, but I may consider purchasing it because it has all kinds of information that I can use.
- I’m going to use the 4Life supplements – my portal is here – I will take Citri-Shape Trio – It is a weight loss management supplement – that helps boost my metabolism I will let you know how that works!
- Start a conversation on my private group page for our radio network to keep me on task! – and join me! Post your victories or struggles with me.
- And – I am going to do this with your help – LOTS of prayer and help from my family!I pray you have success…