We are in the middle of producing a mini-series of episodes called: Surviving the Holidays. What happens when you are forced to spend time during the holidays with a tricky family situation. On this episode, we focus on what to do when your family does not accept your choices or you struggle with the choices they have made for themselves.
How do we gather with our larger families during the holiday season and represent the love and grace of Jesus? How do we as families learn to celebrate the holidays in the midst of challenging family situations? Can we learn to live as examples of Jesus through the criticism?
Join Fletch and Kendra as they sit down with homeschool mom and very real friend, Cheryl Beech, for a discussion about living a gospel-centered life in the midst of the holidays. Don’t miss this one!
2:26 – Introduction
8:30 – Family Feud – My family doesn’t accept our choices
20:44 – Family Feud – I don’t like my families choices.
30:36 – Concluding thoughts
SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE AN iTUNES REVIEW:
Allow the magic of the internet to deliver Homeschooling In Real Life to your tablet or smart phone. Let us show you how easy it is:
- Follow this link to our iTunes page.
- IMPORTANT STEP: Under our big red HomeschoolingIRL logo, just click on View in iTunes
- The iTunes program will automatically launch and take you to our podcast page.
- FIRST – Click SUBSCRIBE. Voila! All or our podcasts will come directly to your computer and smart phone.
- NEXT – Click RATINGS AND REVIEW. Remember the best reviews are 5-stars (hint hint!).
- Thanks for being one of our listeners! HIRLers rock!
WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO LISTEN TO HomeschoolingIRL?
- You can listen right on this page. There is an audio player below.
- You can listen on your iPod, Smartphone or tablet. Open the PODCAST app on your device, search podcasts for “HomeschoolingIRL” and click subscribe. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.
- Subscribe to the HomeschoolingIRL website and you will be notified when every new episode is released. Follow this link and begin your FREE SUBSCRIPTION.
Are you ready to listen to Fletch and Kendra get real about homeschooling? Press play below