For the next few weeks, we are producing a mini-series of episodes called: Surviving the Holidays. On this first episode, we are focusing on the financial strain the holidays can cause. How do we look at our holiday spending in light of the gospel? How do we communicate as a family the importance of the holiday in light of the abundance displayed by our culture? And most importantly, how do we participate and celebrate in commerce and gift-buying without shifting our hope?
Join Fletch and Kendra as they sit down with friend and financial planner, Bill Kenoyer, for a discussion about living a gospel-centered life in the midst of the holidays. Don’t miss it!
2:40 – Introduction
8:25 – Budget your money, your time, and your list
24:36 – Finding the gospel and hopeshifting during the holidays
37:07 – Concluding thoughts
SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE AN iTUNES REVIEW:
Allow the magic of the internet to deliver Homeschooling In Real Life to your tablet or smart phone. Let us show you how easy it is:
- Follow this link to our iTunes page.
- IMPORTANT STEP: Under our big red HomeschoolingIRL logo, just click on View in iTunes
- The iTunes program will automatically launch and take you to our podcast page.
- FIRST – Click SUBSCRIBE. Voila! All or our podcasts will come directly to your computer and smart phone.
- NEXT – Click RATINGS AND REVIEW. Remember the best reviews are 5-stars (hint hint!).
- Thanks for being one of our listeners! HIRLers rock!
WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO LISTEN TO HomeschoolingIRL?
- You can listen right on this page. There is an audio player below.
- You can listen on your iPod, Smartphone or tablet. Open the PODCAST app on your device, search podcasts for “HomeschoolingIRL” and click subscribe. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.
- Subscribe to the HomeschoolingIRL website and you will be notified when every new episode is released. Follow this link and begin your FREE SUBSCRIPTION.
Are you ready to listen to Fletch and Kendra get real about homeschooling? Press play below