Do you have a writer or budding author on your Christmas list?
Carol Topp, host of the Dollars and Sense Show podcast has some gift ideas for the writer on your shopping list.
Books for Writers:
- Business Tips and Taxes for Writers by yours truly, Carol Topp, CPA
- Writing and Publishing by Felice Gerwitz
- APE: Author Publisher Entrepreneur by Guy Kawasaki
- Writers Market 2015 from F + W Media (includes my article on LLC status)
- Writers Guide to Self Publishing from F + W Media (includes two of my articles on sales tax and LLC status for your business)
Tools for Writers
Moleskin notebook and pens for brainstorming, note taking, ideas, etc.
Website hosting and domain name. I use MomWebs.com (but you don’t have to be a mom!)
IBSN International Standard Book Number from Bowker $125 for a block of 10 ISBN
Writers conferences. I’ve been to Midwest Writers Workshop, Indiana Faith and Writing Conference, Kentucky Christan Writers, The Business of Writing International Summit in Kentucky.
Help for Writing Success
A virtual assistant to set up a blog, post articles, do social media posts, set up ebooks on Clickbank, CreateSpace or Kindle.
Writers retreat, a cabin, a hotel or a cruise
Other Christmas Gift Ideas for Writers
Merry Christmas, everyone!
Carol Topp, CPA
P.S. If you’d like to give me a Christmas gift, I’d like a review on iTunes. (click on View in iTunes to leave a review)