Is there a way to give our kids a global perspective and a heart for people living very different lives all across the globe? Author and homeschooling mom Jamie Martin not only believes so, she’s written the guide!
Give Your Child the World: Raising Globally Minded Children One Book at a Time is the ultimate book list and living room sofa travel guide for families who desire to broaden their horizons together. Jamie joins us to talk about how to give your kids an education that includes many cultures and countries, and how to parent with a whole lot of faith instead of fear.
:50 Fluff – Hawaii FollowUp, Summertime Fun, Natural Disasters
7:25 Introduction to Give Your Child The World
11:14 – Interview with Jamie Martin, Part 1
21:21 – Interview with Jamie Martin, Part 2
31:45 The show is over. Goodbye!
Jamie Martin on Twitter
Give Your Child The World by Jamie Martin
Betty the Surf Dog – Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Website
Rasta The Chocolate Lab – Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Website
Previous Episodes Mentioned:
All of them
SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE AN iTUNES REVIEW:
Allow the magic of the internet to deliver Homeschooling In Real Life to your tablet or smart phone. Let us show you how easy it is:
- Follow this link to our iTunes page.
- IMPORTANT STEP: Under our big red HomeschoolingIRL logo, just click on View in iTunes
- The iTunes program will automatically launch and take you to our podcast page.
- FIRST – Click SUBSCRIBE. Voila! All or our podcasts will come directly to your computer and smart phone.
- NEXT – Click RATINGS AND REVIEW. Remember the best reviews are 5-stars (hint hint!).
- Thanks for being one of our listeners! HIRLers rock!
WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO LISTEN TO HomeschoolingIRL?
- You can listen right on this page. There is an audio player below.
- You can listen on your iPod, Smartphone or tablet. Open the PODCAST app on your device, search podcasts for “HomeschoolingIRL” and click subscribe. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.
- Subscribe to the HomeschoolingIRL website and you will be notified when every new episode is released. Follow this link and begin your FREE SUBSCRIPTION.
Are you ready to listen to Fletch and Kendra get real about homeschooling? Press the PLAY button below.