Sisters, sisters, there were never such devoted sisters . . . except when they’re not.
Sister relationships come with their own unique dynamics and drama. On this episode of Homeschooling in Real Life, the three Fletcher sisters join Kendra in the studio for a lively chat about what’s difficult about being so close in age, what’s fun about sharing a room, and the best way to encourage each other. Grab your daughters and listen along!
:50 – Fluff : Camping, MightyJoe visits, Avoid Being Hated
6:46 – Sisters in the studio
16:23 – Wrap up and goodbye
Jim Gaffigan – Camping – mentioned in the podcast.
Previous Episodes Mentioned:
SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE AN iTUNES REVIEW:
Allow the magic of the internet to deliver Homeschooling In Real Life to your tablet or smart phone. Let us show you how easy it is:
- Follow this link to our iTunes page.
- IMPORTANT STEP: Under our big red HomeschoolingIRL logo, just click on View in iTunes
- The iTunes program will automatically launch and take you to our podcast page.
- FIRST – Click SUBSCRIBE. Voila! All or our podcasts will come directly to your computer and smart phone.
- NEXT – Click RATINGS AND REVIEW. Remember the best reviews are 5-stars (hint hint!).
- Thanks for being one of our listeners! HIRLers rock!
WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO LISTEN TO HomeschoolingIRL?
- You can listen right on this page. There is an audio player below.
- You can listen on your iPod, Smartphone or tablet. Open the PODCAST app on your device, search podcasts for “HomeschoolingIRL” and click subscribe. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.
- Subscribe to the HomeschoolingIRL website and you will be notified when every new episode is released. Follow this link and begin your FREE SUBSCRIPTION.
Are you ready to listen to Fletch and Kendra get real about homeschooling? Press the PLAY button below.