I’ve been the recipient of Carol’s wit and wisdom for years, but I was still inspired by my interview with her. If you have a can’t-sit-still kiddo or you’re a what-did-I-come-in-this-room-for mom like me, you’ll love this episode.
- The kind of activity active children need while homeschooling
- How to work with a child who takes forever to finish a lesson
- How to help your kids remember how to add and subtract fractions
- A simple way to make workbook problems fun
- An advantage of being a distractible mom, and lots more!
Resources we mentioned in the show include, How to Get Your Child Off the Refrigerator and on to Learning, If I’m Diapering a Watermelon, Where’d I Leave the Baby?, and Sizzlebop.com, a community for parents of distractible kids.