During the holidays there is plenty of rushing around, so this mini-prayer journal is one you can take with you and keeps your prayer intentions and scriptures available at a glance. One sheet of paper folded in grids and stored in your purse, backpack or even lunch box (for dad) – this handy journal will help you stay focused this busy holiday season and any time afterwards as well!
Show Notes: Holiday Prayer Journal
- Use a book you can track your requests and answered prayers.
- Use dates – listen to the Lord and focus on His will
- What are you learning? Journal about this and any special Scriptures you’ve read.
- Share – journals are private but what you learn does not have to be…share with your spouse, your children and your friends.
- Expect miracles. Miracles can be in the everyday and in the amazing! God is not a God of limitations … be open to His will!