What are your most pressing questions about homeschooling? Do you need some homeschool answers? In this podcast veteran homeschool moms, Felice Gerwitz and Meredith Curtis address your questions with some recommended books and wonderful resources you should not miss. If you are interested in hearing answers to your homeschool questions, please join us – and share this post with a friend!
Don’t forget to click the subscribe button and follow on iTunes or download your copy today!
Thanks to our sponsors for allowing us to bring you this show as well as others on this network to you, absolutely free!
Visit our sponsors:
Our sponsors make these shows free to our subscribers.
Visit Powerline Productions on Amazon here
Show Notes: Homeschool Answers
- Why homeschool?
- Various reasons including a Christian worldview
- If God leads you to homeschool, He will equip you!
- What do you need to homeschool?
- God will provide! Many resources are available.
- A love of learning alongside your children
- What about curriculum?
- Homeschooling with toddlers- tips
- Wait until naptime for some specific one-to-one
- Have toys just for school time for the little one to play with
- Allow the little one to sit while you read out loud – teaches many great skills
- Is it too late to homeschool my kids?
- Great podcast below on the topic of highschool homeschooling.
- Podcast – Finish Well – Homeschool Answers for highschoolers
- Homeschool Lifestyle
- Great podcast for deciding what “type” of homeschooler you are: Lifestyle
- Homeschool Management – Homeschool Schedule
- Sometimes trial and error
- No one size fits all
- Read Meredith’s book – Joyful and Successful Homeschooling!
- Speaking a foreign language – or being bilingual
- Raising children Bilingual is great
- Be sure to speak the language in the country you are – in public so others don’t feel slighted that they don’t understand what you are saying (Felice’s personal preference, being raised Italian!)