Have you ever wanted to pack up your kids and take them on the road for a homeschooling adventure? On this episode we interview a family who spent 3 months on the road adventuring in Alaska.
Corey and Jessica Hulen and their 4 children drove from their home in California and spent the summer traveling the Alaska Highway. We interview them about how they made this adventure happen, why they did it, what it looked like and the blessings and challenges of traveling and homeschooling for a few months in a 26 foot trailer as a family of six.
If you have ever wanted to try roadschooling or extended travel, you will not want to miss this episode.
:48 Fluff Time
4:22 North to Alaska Interview – Corey/Jessica Hulen
28:35 Wrapping it up
29:18 The show is over. What is Coming up next?
Previous Episodes Mentioned:
All of them
SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE AN iTUNES REVIEW:
Allow the magic of the internet to deliver Homeschooling In Real Life to your tablet or smart phone. Let us show you how easy it is:
- Follow this link to our iTunes page.
- IMPORTANT STEP: Under our big red HomeschoolingIRL logo, just click on View in iTunes
- The iTunes program will automatically launch and take you to our podcast page.
- FIRST – Click SUBSCRIBE. Voila! All or our podcasts will come directly to your computer and smart phone.
- NEXT – Click RATINGS AND REVIEW. Remember the best reviews are 5-stars (hint hint!).
- Thanks for being one of our listeners! HIRLers rock!
WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO LISTEN TO HomeschoolingIRL?
- You can listen right on this page. There is an audio player below.
- You can listen on your iPod, Smartphone or tablet. Open the PODCAST app on your device, search podcasts for “HomeschoolingIRL” and click subscribe. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.
- Subscribe to the HomeschoolingIRL website and you will be notified when every new episode is released. Follow this link and begin your FREE SUBSCRIPTION.
BECOME A PATRON AND SUPPORT HomeschoolingIRL
Hey HIRLers! Do you enjoy what we have created on the podcast? Have you ever wondered what you could do to help us continue to make great shows? Just like the great artists of the past, in order to provide great shows, we need patrons to financially support our creative efforts.
Please consider becoming a patron and supporting Homeschooling In Real Life?
Are you ready to listen to Fletch and Kendra get real about homeschooling? Press the PLAY button below.