On this episode, we discuss the topic of homeschooling gifted kids. Do you think your child might be gifted? Off the charts? An outlier? We are going to jump into the discussion on this episode together.
Join Fletch and Kendra as they sit down with educator and homeschooling mom of exceptional kids, Colleen Kessler, for a conversation that will open your eyes to the world of homeschooling gifted kids. You’ll be encouraged by her experience and equipped with her realistic and helpful suggestions. Don’t miss it!
0:57 – Introduction
10:18 – Homeschooling Gifted Kids
24:36 – Conclusion
Be sure to check out Colleen’s books, too. – She’s a well-respected author!
Music used on this episode:
SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE AN iTUNES REVIEW:
Allow the magic of the internet to deliver Homeschooling In Real Life to your tablet or smart phone. Let us show you how easy it is:
- Follow this link to our iTunes page.
- IMPORTANT STEP: Under our big red HomeschoolingIRL logo, just click on View in iTunes
- The iTunes program will automatically launch and take you to our podcast page.
- FIRST – Click SUBSCRIBE. Voila! All or our podcasts will come directly to your computer and smart phone.
- NEXT – Click RATINGS AND REVIEW. Remember the best reviews are 5-stars (hint hint!).
- Thanks for being one of our listeners! HIRLers rock!
WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO LISTEN TO HomeschoolingIRL?
- You can listen right on this page. There is an audio player below.
- You can listen on your iPod, Smartphone or tablet. Open the PODCAST app on your device, search podcasts for “HomeschoolingIRL” and click subscribe. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.
- Subscribe to the HomeschoolingIRL website and you will be notified when every new episode is released. Follow this link and begin your FREE SUBSCRIPTION.
Are you ready to listen to Fletch and Kendra get real about homeschooling? Press play below