What would it look like to homeschool under the palm trees and island breezes of Hawaii? Attention HIRLers! We have arrived at the center of Fletch’s dream.
Actually, this is not a dream. We do love Hawaii, but this time we have a studio discussion with Dave and Amy Jordan who homeschool their 7 kids on the island of Maui. What is unique about island life? How do you get school done and build relationships when so many people come and go from a vacation destination?
Join us this week as we continue our series of “Homeschooling in…” as we travel to the tropics for a great discussion of Homeschooling in Hawaii.
1:16 – Fluff : Delivery Rooms and Wedding Receptions
8:05 – Homeschooling in Hawaii
28:23 – Letters from Readers, Goodbye
SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE AN iTUNES REVIEW:
Allow the magic of the internet to deliver Homeschooling In Real Life to your tablet or smart phone. Let us show you how easy it is:
- Follow this link to our iTunes page.
- IMPORTANT STEP: Under our big red HomeschoolingIRL logo, just click on View in iTunes
- The iTunes program will automatically launch and take you to our podcast page.
- FIRST – Click SUBSCRIBE. Voila! All or our podcasts will come directly to your computer and smart phone.
- NEXT – Click RATINGS AND REVIEW. Remember the best reviews are 5-stars (hint hint!).
- Thanks for being one of our listeners! HIRLers rock!
WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO LISTEN TO HomeschoolingIRL?
- You can listen right on this page. There is an audio player below.
- You can listen on your iPod, Smartphone or tablet. Open the PODCAST app on your device, search podcasts for “HomeschoolingIRL” and click subscribe. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.
- Subscribe to the HomeschoolingIRL website and you will be notified when every new episode is released. Follow this link and begin your FREE SUBSCRIPTION.
Are you ready to listen to Fletch and Kendra get real about homeschooling? Press the PLAY button below.