This is the second of a two-part series on how to avoid common mistakes freshmen make – listed are possible thoughts your college freshman to be may have and ways to combat these possible pitfalls.
Invite your teen to listen to this episode with you – the most important information to help your teen be prepared.
by Jean Burk
Show Notes: How to Avoid 5 Common Freshman Mistakes
- You have to be the exact same person you were at home or in highschool
- You can’t be as good as everyone else.
- Think that your dorm room is the best place to hang-out
- To be a gentleman you pay for a young lady – (or for females – you allow the guys to pay)
- You have to take a ton of credits
Bonus Mistake – It is not going to happen to me. (Whatever “that” is …)