Better to be safe than sorry – right? Here are some things your child may think when they leave for home, now is the time to go over some of these very common freshman mistakes.
Still preparing for the SAT Test? Visit the website for test prep info – on your phone or in person.
Show Notes: How To Avoid Common Freshman Mistakes
- You can eat anything you want
- You can stay up all hours of the night and make it to my 8:00am class
- Stay up all night – or partying
- You can ask other people to get you a drink – beware!
- never assume your face
- never accept a drink from a new friend
- people can put things in your drink
- Introverts? Don’t make any friends
- You have to be the same person you were in highschool