Kimberly Travaglino is an author, co-founder of Fulltime Families RV membership club, and fellow podcaster at Roadschool Moms. Her family has been traveling the country via RV since 2010. They have been to 39 states to date and have no end to their journey in sight.
1. What made you want to uproot your family, sell all your stuff and hit the road?
2. What were the reactions of your family and friends back home?
3. What would you say are the greatest benefits of full time family travel?
4. What are the greatest challenges you face?
5. What advice would you have for other families who are interested in pursuing a full time travel lifestyle?
6. What tools would you recommend for families preparing for this type of adventure?
Fulltime Families is hosting three winter events in 2015 – Make plans to join them! Click here for more details.http://fulltimefamilies.com/
Kimberly Travaglino is the author of “How to Hit the Road”, a comprehensive step by step guide for making your family’s full time RV dreams a reality. She is the co-founder of Fulltime Families, a company that supports risk takers, pioneers, and enlightened families blazing their own path across the country.
How to Hit the Road and Our Journey Journal Bundle (ecopy and hard copy). How to Hit the Road is a guide for transistioning your life from a traditional sticks and bricks lifestyle, to a location independent / full time travel lifestyle. The Journey Journal can stand alone or serve as a companion workbook to How to Hit the Road. Families who record their launch efforts in books like Our Journey Journal are 8 times more likely to make their dreams a reality, vs. those who don’t ever take the leap.