I count it as a great blessing to have met Barb Raveling online. When she asked me to review her book, I Deserve a Donut, I didn’t know what to expect. I have read dozens of “diet” books and have written about overcoming overeating myself. To say I was pleasantly surprised is an understatement!
Barb offers wisdom on this subject that is a challenge for so many of us in a peaceful, practical way. In my interview with her, she shares:
- What truth journaling is and how it changed her life
- What makes I Deserve a Donut different from other “diet” books
- Several lies that keep us overeating
- How her friend lost over 100 pounds
- How this approach to weight loss works even if you give in to temptation
- How to prevent overeating during the holidays
You won’t want to miss Barb’s guest post: 8 Lies That Lead to Holiday Weight Gain. While you’re reading, be sure to enter to win a copy of I Deserve a Donut at Psychowith6 (you can also buy it on Amazon) and check out Barb’s blog. You’ll be blessed!