Don’t miss this episode, we’ll be covering many questions that Jean receives frequently and answer many more. Listen to this episode from award-winning author and speaker, Jean Burke with moderator, Felice Gerwitz.
Jean Burke is an award winning author and creator of College Prep Genius
Find More information about Jean here
Some websites to sign up for the “question” of the day:
Today we’ll discuss –
Did you know…David Coleman is the new president of the CollegeBoard and was a philosophy major, and one of the major architects of the Common Core. The main reason the SAT is changing goes back to money – Jean Burke discusses the why’s.
- Is the new SAT about Common Core
- Are homeschoolers at a disadvantage when it comes to standardized tests?
- Why do even smart students seem to bomb the SAT?
- How soon should I prepare my student for the SAT?
- Why is the PSAT so important?
- How many times can a student take the SAT?
- What is the difference in the ACT and SAT?
- Is it true that only the “rich” kids get the higher test scores?
- What is the best way to study for the SAT?
- How do we lessen test anxiety?
Photo credit – Copryight 2015 DepositPhoto.com, @gustavofrazao