with Jean Burk
Do you have what it takes to get and keep a job? In this episode, Jean shares seven important soft skills that will help you get the job and keep it!
Did you know that employers are very interested in these seven things, more than where you attended college? In case you are interested, join us on this episode of College Prep Genius Podcast to learn how you can possess these skills to land and keep a job.
Jean is the award-winning author of college prep genius – the no-brainer way to get free college. She is a FOX News contributor as well as making many other appearances on television and radio networks on the topic of the SAT.
- Recent poll shows there is a shortage of soft skills necessary.
- Training Magazine – strong soft skills win over college knowledge.
- Average teen spends 11 hours a day on some type of device – non-communication
- Mirror your interviewer’s position or manner.
- Debate team helps your child with their communication skills.
- It’s not how you say
- Self Confidence