with Felice Gerwitz and Meredith Curtis
Felice and Meredith tackle the hard topic of the recent killing of Christians here, in American and abroad. The targeting of a specific nationality or faith is nothing new – but each time it becomes more and more horrific. As we stand together in prayer for the innocent victims – let’s keep in mind that it is our time to do something – to take a stand.
Show Notes: In this episode on Killing Christians:
- We must take a stand – Newsboys Song “Born Again”
- We must have hope – Peter 3:15
- We must trust God
- We must talk to our kids – “How does this make you feel?”
- We must have a plan – what would you do? How would you handle this?
- We must demonstrate our love of Christ in action – “40 Days For Life” peaceful prayer march
- Why do people do this? How can this happen?
- What if someone really isn’t a Christian? Wheat separated from the chaff
- Power of prayer.
- Small group discussions.
- Visible church
- Gun Control
Newsboys – Born Again
Graphic used in this post with permission: @Deposit photo copyright: Balazs