My interview with psychologist and homeschooling dad, Dr. Don McCulloch, is one you’ll want to listen to with your spouse! After you listen, be sure to take The Marriage of Your Dreams Challenge at Psychowith6.
Until 11:58 in the interview, Dr. McCulloch and I discussed his research on homeschooling.
- What are college admissions counselors’ opinion of homeschoolers?
- What was his surprising finding?
We then had an inspiring discussion on marriage based on his superb book, Perfect Circle: A Husband’s Guide to the Six Tasks of a Contemporary Christian Marriage.
- What is a simple, profound question for Christian husbands to ask their wives? Why don’t husbands ask it?
- What do wives often do that doesn’t work to improve a marriage?
- Why will your book and website, ChristianMarriageCoach.org, appeal to husbands?
- What do you suggest for homeschoolers’ biggest marriage challenges (hint: it’s not a date night)?
- Which partner is most resistant to planning intimacy?
- What is your opinion on celebrating Valentine’s Day?
- What is your take on the 5 Love Languages?
- What advice do you have for wives?