What is the most fun you can have in a summer? Anything that makes a memory! Family vacations, short day-trips and other activities that cost little or no money are the most fun when we are with our families and those we love.
Show Notes – Mini Vacations and Day Trips
- Set your budget for your trip
- Set your time limit constraints, if any
- Look at your child’s ages and select age appropriate locations
- Create memories
- Share your expectations especially with teen-aged children.
- As a rule of thumb, outdoor activities often are less expensive than indoors.
Recommended Books – Mini-Vacations & Day Trips
Day Trips – the series I personally used for sight-seeing in Florida with my children
Fun With The Family Series – You can find some on Amazon here