Show Notes: New Trend To Unfriend: Have you noticed the epidemic of “unfriending” people on Facebook? I’ve talked to many friends who have decided it is easier to unfriend than to discuss differences with people who opposite in opinion. And while this is very true it is still sad that we can’t seem to discuss things rationally with each other. How can we teach our children to discuss differences of opinion in a logical manner without losing their faith? In this episode, Meredith and Felice discuss personal situations and ways to combat the trend and make a difference and an impact in people’s lives.
Visit our sponsors:
Powerline Church – Visit Meredith and Pastor Mike Curtis
Show Notes: New Trend To Unfriend:
- If you disagree with a friend and they are attacking you or one of your friends on your wall, reach out to them in private.
- Explain your grievances with love and kindness.
- Remember, God loves the sinner but hates the sin. Pray for that person
- Teach your children through role playing.
- Reach out to others using common ground.
- Discuss history and things that took place that explain recurring mistakes today.
Graphics Credit – DepositPhoto.com All Rights Reserved. Copyright akubest79