Sheila Gregoire is the author of the book, The Good Girl’s Guide To Great Sex. She is also a popular speaker and blogger at To Love Honor and Vacuum.
Sheila joins us in the studio again this week as we discuss the phenomenon that is the “purity culture” and its affect on the Christian homeschooling community.
How do we convey a Biblical view of sex and marriage to our kids without strapping them with the burden and bondage of religious behaviorism? How can we equip them to enter into marriage with a healthy, godly view of sex and what it contributes to a marriage?
Join us for a lively and helpful discussion on the purity culture.
3:32 – Fluff : California Rain and Halloween.
11:28 – Interview with Sheila Gregoire: The Purity Culture
33:48 – Goodbye! The Show Is Over!
To Love Honor and Vacuum – our guest for this episode
Previous Episodes Mentioned:
Talking Sex With Sheila Gregoire
Music clips used on this episode:
White Wedding by Billy Idol – Buy It Here on ITunes
SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE AN iTUNES REVIEW:
Allow the magic of the internet to deliver Homeschooling In Real Life to your tablet or smart phone. Let us show you how easy it is:
- Follow this link to our iTunes page.
- IMPORTANT STEP: Under our big red HomeschoolingIRL logo, just click on View in iTunes
- The iTunes program will automatically launch and take you to our podcast page.
- FIRST – Click SUBSCRIBE. Voila! All or our podcasts will come directly to your computer and smart phone.
- NEXT – Click RATINGS AND REVIEW. Remember the best reviews are 5-stars (hint hint!).
- Thanks for being one of our listeners! HIRLers rock!
WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO LISTEN TO HomeschoolingIRL?
- You can listen right on this page. There is an audio player below.
- You can listen on your iPod, Smartphone or tablet. Open the PODCAST app on your device, search podcasts for “HomeschoolingIRL” and click subscribe. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.
- Subscribe to the HomeschoolingIRL website and you will be notified when every new episode is released. Follow this link and begin your FREE SUBSCRIPTION.
Are you ready to listen to Fletch and Kendra get real about homeschooling? Press the PLAY button below.