When is the right time to start giving your kids freedom in the area of their finances? At what age should they have a checking account? What about a credit card? And when should we trust them with the internet, social media, and a smart phone?
Hal and Melanie Young, authors of Raising Real Men and podcasters right here on the Ultimate Homeschool Radio Network, have parented their teens and young adults with the belief that they are raising adults, not kids. For them, walking alongside their children with the end goal in mind answers some of those tough questions about when to open the world up to their kids. We think you’ll have a lot to chew on as we discuss raising adults on this lively episode of Homeschooling in Real Life.
2:38 – Introduction
13:56 – Hal and Melanie Young, Part 1
26:20 -Hal and Melanie Young, Part 2
SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE AN iTUNES REVIEW:
Allow the magic of the internet to deliver Homeschooling In Real Life to your tablet or smart phone. Let us show you how easy it is:
- Follow this link to our iTunes page.
- IMPORTANT STEP: Under our big red HomeschoolingIRL logo, just click on View in iTunes
- The iTunes program will automatically launch and take you to our podcast page.
- FIRST – Click SUBSCRIBE. Voila! All or our podcasts will come directly to your computer and smart phone.
- NEXT – Click RATINGS AND REVIEW. Remember the best reviews are 5-stars (hint hint!).
- Thanks for being one of our listeners! HIRLers rock!
WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO LISTEN TO HomeschoolingIRL?
- You can listen right on this page. There is an audio player below.
- You can listen on your iPod, Smartphone or tablet. Open the PODCAST app on your device, search podcasts for “HomeschoolingIRL” and click subscribe. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.
- Subscribe to the HomeschoolingIRL website and you will be notified when every new episode is released. Follow this link and begin your FREE SUBSCRIPTION.
Are you ready to listen to Fletch and Kendra get real about homeschooling? Press play below