We jumped on this topic, because we love to remind homeschoolers not to “lose themselves”in the midst of schooling the family.
We answer the most important question: “How can you be a good care-taker if you are not taking care of yourself?” The short answer is: You can’t! You will need to tune in for the rest of the discussion to hear Fletch and Kendra sit down for another honest discussion about the importance of nurturing your soul in the midst of caring for others.
3:57 – Introduction
7:13 – Part 1: What Happens When We Forget Ourselves?
19:44 – Part 2: The Importance of Nurturing Ourselves
37:42 – Wrapping It All Up
SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE AN iTUNES REVIEW:
Allow the magic of the internet to deliver Homeschooling In Real Life to your tablet or smart phone. Let us show you how easy it is:
- Follow this link to our iTunes page.
- IMPORTANT STEP: Under our big red HomeschoolingIRL logo, just click on View in iTunes
- The iTunes program will automatically launch and take you to our podcast page.
- FIRST – Click SUBSCRIBE. Voila! All or our podcasts will come directly to your computer and smart phone.
- NEXT – Click RATINGS AND REVIEW. Remember the best reviews are 5-stars (hint hint!).
- Thanks for being one of our listeners! HIRLers rock!
WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO LISTEN TO HomeschoolingIRL?
- You can listen right on this page. There is an audio player below.
- You can listen on your iPod, Smartphone or tablet. Open the PODCAST app on your device, search podcasts for “HomeschoolingIRL” and click subscribe. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.
- Subscribe to the HomeschoolingIRL website and you will be notified when every new episode is released. Follow this link and begin your FREE SUBSCRIPTION.
Are you ready to listen to Fletch and Kendra get real about homeschooling? Press the PLAY button below.