Help! I want to raise moral kids, but this is such a hard time to do so, right? It depends. In every society, there was moral decay and while I will be the first to agree that the moral climate today is horrible – I am encouraged by what I see around me. Tune into this podcast to be encouraged and supported as you strive to raise moral kids.
Here is the ideal –
How are Homeschool Parents changing the culture?
- They are the people that are grounded in faith in Christ first and all else second
- They are focused on their marriage and their kids.
- They are the people who swim against the flow.
- The ones who don’t care what others think – but only what their spouse or kids think.
- The ones devoted and focused on providing a great education while developing their children’s gifts and talents.
- The ones who are encouraging, nurturing and enthusiastic about their kids and their progress – even if it is one step forward and two back on some days.
- They are the parents that are more concerned that their children are fed than the laundry, house or perfection is attained.
Are Homeschooled Students changing the culture?
- They love the Lord before everything else and are encouraged to have a personal relationship with Jesus no matter what their denomination
- They realize that they should be thankful for the little or the much they are given and always be thankful to the Lord for their gifts.
- Homeschoolers that change the culture are those that don’t buy into the culture.
- They are the ones with parents who are caring, encouraging and nurturing.
- They are the ones who are encouraged in whatever area their talents lie – my granddaughter and crafts – mass producing things…
- They are encouraged to pursue greatness.
- They are challenged by their education and seeking the best they can be.
Now – how do you attain this? Listen to this broadcast – and here are some questions to ponder:
- Do you have time to pray?
- What are the rules in your family?
- What does your family stand for?
- Do you encourage?
- Do you enjoy your kids?
- Do you have the time to devote to your family?
- How do you plan to change the moral culture in your family?
- What are ways you can introduce good books that teach morality by example and the lives of others?
Photo Credit: All Rights Reserved 2016. DepositPhoto.com, Copyright © sundikova