Well, hello 2017! We’re back with a brand new season of episodes that we hope will inspire, inform, and encourage you as you walk this homeschooling path with your family. And what better way than to start with an episode meant to encourage you right off the bat?
We’re joined by one of our most popular guests from last season, Kathy Lee, who laughs with us, talks homeschooling over two decades, and tells us all what keeps her going. Don’t miss it!
Episode 103: Unrealistic Expectations
Previous Episodes Mentioned:
Let’s Give Them Something To Talk About, Bonnie Raitt – Buy it here on iTunes
SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE AN iTUNES REVIEW:
Allow the magic of the internet to deliver Homeschooling In Real Life to your tablet or smart phone. Let us show you how easy it is:
- Follow this link to our iTunes page.
- IMPORTANT STEP: Under our big red HomeschoolingIRL logo, just click on View in iTunes
- The iTunes program will automatically launch and take you to our podcast page.
- FIRST – Click SUBSCRIBE. Voila! All or our podcasts will come directly to your computer and smart phone.
- NEXT – Click RATINGS AND REVIEW. Remember the best reviews are 5-stars (hint hint!).
- Thanks for being one of our listeners! HIRLers rock!
WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO LISTEN TO HomeschoolingIRL?
- You can listen right on this page. There is an audio player below.
- You can listen on your iPod, Smartphone or tablet. Open the PODCAST app on your device, search podcasts for “HomeschoolingIRL” and click subscribe. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.
- Subscribe to the HomeschoolingIRL website and you will be notified when every new episode is released. Follow this link and begin your FREE SUBSCRIPTION.
Are you ready to listen to Fletch and Kendra get real about homeschooling? Press the PLAY button below.