DISCLAIMER: WE DEAL WITH MATURE TOPICS ON THIS EPISODE; DECIDE IF YOUR LITTLE ONES SHOULD LISTEN ALONG.
On previous episodes we have encouraged you to talk with your kids about sex, but how do you have that conversation if you don’t know how to talk about it as a couple?
How do you have emotional conversations out loud with your spouse? How do you voice dissatisfaction or discouragement with your sex life? What do you do when you are too embarrassed to talk about intimate subjects with each other?
We tackle a troubling question from a listener who wants us to kickstart the conversation about talking to your spouse about sex. Joining us are some of our favorite guests, Barrett and Jenifer Johnson, authors of The Talks. They walk with us through this tricky topic and hopefully we will all find new tools for beginning a conversation about sex with your spouse.
:57 – Fluff : Weddings, Graffiti, Circle by Disney, Olympics, Bahama Homeschooling
9:10 – Sex Ed For Parents Introduction
15:10 – We don’t know how to talk about sex. Are we normal?
31:41 – We need help! Relational help/outside help
42:05 – The show is over. iTunes Reviews. Letters from listeners. Goodbye!
SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE AN iTUNES REVIEW:
Allow the magic of the internet to deliver Homeschooling In Real Life to your tablet or smart phone. Let us show you how easy it is:
- Follow this link to our iTunes page.
- IMPORTANT STEP: Under our big red HomeschoolingIRL logo, just click on View in iTunes
- The iTunes program will automatically launch and take you to our podcast page.
- FIRST – Click SUBSCRIBE. Voila! All or our podcasts will come directly to your computer and smart phone.
- NEXT – Click RATINGS AND REVIEW. Remember the best reviews are 5-stars (hint hint!).
- Thanks for being one of our listeners! HIRLers rock!
WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO LISTEN TO HomeschoolingIRL?
- You can listen right on this page. There is an audio player below.
- You can listen on your iPod, Smartphone or tablet. Open the PODCAST app on your device, search podcasts for “HomeschoolingIRL” and click subscribe. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.
- Subscribe to the HomeschoolingIRL website and you will be notified when every new episode is released. Follow this link and begin your FREE SUBSCRIPTION.
Are you ready to listen to Fletch and Kendra get real about homeschooling? Press the PLAY button below.