Spiritual Abuse. It doesn’t just happen in South American cults. If we are not careful, we can find ourselves involved in movements where the focus quickly turns to behavior modification or blind obedience to personalities and personas.
On this episode of the podcast, we sit down with Dale and Jonalyn Fincher from Soulation/Freedom Builders to discuss spiritual abuse in the homeschooling world. We split the interview into two parts, on this week’s episode we begin the discussion with a discussion about how homeschoolers are prime targets for “movements” and the hidden side of the purity movement
7:19 Introduction to the podcast
8:46 Interview Part 1: Dale/Jonalyn Fincher
28:40 Interview Part 2:Dale/Jonalyn Fincher
41:00 Letters from Listeners, Wrapping up the show
What’s the Big Deal About Spiritual Abuse (and What You Can Do About It) – 50% off with the code Home50
Previous Episodes Mentioned:
Music clips used on this episode:
Come Ye Sinners – Robert Seay – Buy it on iTunes Here
SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE AN iTUNES REVIEW:
Allow the magic of the internet to deliver Homeschooling In Real Life to your tablet or smart phone. Let us show you how easy it is:
- Follow this link to our iTunes page.
- IMPORTANT STEP: Under our big red HomeschoolingIRL logo, just click on View in iTunes
- The iTunes program will automatically launch and take you to our podcast page.
- FIRST – Click SUBSCRIBE. Voila! All or our podcasts will come directly to your computer and smart phone.
- NEXT – Click RATINGS AND REVIEW. Remember the best reviews are 5-stars (hint hint!).
- Thanks for being one of our listeners! HIRLers rock!
WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO LISTEN TO HomeschoolingIRL?
- You can listen right on this page. There is an audio player below.
- You can listen on your iPod, Smartphone or tablet. Open the PODCAST app on your device, search podcasts for “HomeschoolingIRL” and click subscribe. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.
- Subscribe to the HomeschoolingIRL website and you will be notified when every new episode is released. Follow this link and begin your FREE SUBSCRIPTION.
BECOME A PATRON AND SUPPORT HomeschoolingIRL
Hey HIRLers! Do you enjoy what we have created on the podcast? Have you ever wondered what you could do to help us continue to make great shows? Just like the great artists of the past, in order to provide great shows, we need patrons to financially support our creative efforts.
Please consider becoming a patron and supporting Homeschooling In Real Life?
Are you ready to listen to Fletch and Kendra get real about homeschooling? Press the PLAY button below.