On last week’s episode, we sat down with Dale and Jonalyn Fincher from Soulation/Freedom Builders to begin an important discussion on the topic of spiritual abuse. We just scratched the surface of the discussion by talking about how homeschoolers are prime targets for “movements.”
On this episode, we continue the conversation, but we focus on the practical issues surrounding the topic of spiritual abuse. During our interview, we not only define what spiritual abuse is, but we warn the listener how to look for the “red flags” of abuse in any movement or organization. We finish our discussion talking about how to escape an abusive situation and what you should do as you begin to heal from abuse.
1:30 Fluff Time
7:17 Introduction to the podcast
9:20 Interview Part 1: Dale/Jonalyn Fincher
35:16 Interview Part 2:Dale/Jonalyn Fincher
51:39 Wrapping up the show
What’s the Big Deal About Spiritual Abuse (and What You Can Do About It) – 50% off with the code Home50
Previous Episodes Mentioned:
Spiritual Abuse, Part 1 – HIRL Episode 89
Music clips used on this episode:
My Soul Knows – Zimmerman – Buy it on iTunes Here
On The Road Again – Willie Nelson – Buy it on iTunes Here
Should I Stay Or Should I Go – The Clash – Buy it on iTunes Here
SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE AN iTUNES REVIEW:
Allow the magic of the internet to deliver Homeschooling In Real Life to your tablet or smart phone. Let us show you how easy it is:
- Follow this link to our iTunes page.
- IMPORTANT STEP: Under our big red HomeschoolingIRL logo, just click on View in iTunes
- The iTunes program will automatically launch and take you to our podcast page.
- FIRST – Click SUBSCRIBE. Voila! All or our podcasts will come directly to your computer and smart phone.
- NEXT – Click RATINGS AND REVIEW. Remember the best reviews are 5-stars (hint hint!).
- Thanks for being one of our listeners! HIRLers rock!
WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO LISTEN TO HomeschoolingIRL?
- You can listen right on this page. There is an audio player below.
- You can listen on your iPod, Smartphone or tablet. Open the PODCAST app on your device, search podcasts for “HomeschoolingIRL” and click subscribe. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.
- Subscribe to the HomeschoolingIRL website and you will be notified when every new episode is released. Follow this link and begin your FREE SUBSCRIPTION.
BECOME A PATRON AND SUPPORT HomeschoolingIRL
Hey HIRLers! Do you enjoy what we have created on the podcast? Have you ever wondered what you could do to help us continue to make great shows? Just like the great artists of the past, in order to provide great shows, we need patrons to financially support our creative efforts.
Please consider becoming a patron and supporting Homeschooling In Real Life?
Are you ready to listen to Fletch and Kendra get real about homeschooling? Press the PLAY button below.