Are you stuck in holiday traffic? Are you locking yourself in the bathroom at your family get-together to avoid Crazy Uncle Larry? Are you sick of hearing Christmas music? This quick episode is just for you!
Merry Christmas HIRLers! Join Fletch and Kendra on this short and fun episode as we share some Christmas laughs with you. You might find out a few things that you didn’t know about Fletch and Kendra. (No, she really doesn’t like Italian Christmas music!)
Find out more facts as we play a quick round of “Q and A with K and A.” Then see if you agree as we comment on your answers to our Facebook questions like “What Christmas song drives you nuts?” We each have goodies to lock into the HIRLer’s Treasure Chest and then join us as we finish the podcast with a Christmas edition of “Would you rather…”
This episode is meant to be light hearted, but it also gives you a chance to take a private peek at your two hosts. Join us as we celebrate Christmas week on this episode of Homeschooling In Real Life.
1:23 – Introduction
3:27 – Q and A with K and A
13:45 – HIRLer’s Treasure Chest
17:41 – Would You Rather…? (Christmas Edition)
20:17 – Merry Christmas
Hope Shifting – by Jim Applegate
Previous Episodes Mentioned:
Why the Rise In African-American Homeschooling – Episode 54
Music clips used on this episode:
Wonderful Christmas Time- Paul McCartney – Go buy it on iTunes
Last Christmas – Wham! – Go buy it on iTunes
Blue Christmas – Elvis Presley – Go buy it on iTunes
Baby It’s Cold Outside – Dean Martin – Go buy it on iTunes
12 Days of Christmas – Bing Crosby – Go buy it on iTunes
All I Want For Christmas Is You – Mariah Carey – Go buy it on iTunes
Christmas Song – Chipmunks – Go buy it on iTunes
Carole of the Bells – John Williams – Go buy it on iTunes
Grandma Got Runover By A Reindeer – Elmo and Patsy – Go buy it on iTunes
Christmas Shoes – Newsong – Go buy it on iTunes
Santa Claus Is Coming To Town – Bruce Springsteen – Go buy it on iTunes
Dominic the Donkey – Lou Monte – Go buy it on iTunes
SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE AN iTUNES REVIEW:
Allow the magic of the internet to deliver Homeschooling In Real Life to your tablet or smart phone. Let us show you how easy it is:
- Follow this link to our iTunes page.
- IMPORTANT STEP: Under our big red HomeschoolingIRL logo, just click on View in iTunes
- The iTunes program will automatically launch and take you to our podcast page.
- FIRST – Click SUBSCRIBE. Voila! All or our podcasts will come directly to your computer and smart phone.
- NEXT – Click RATINGS AND REVIEW. Remember the best reviews are 5-stars (hint hint!).
- Thanks for being one of our listeners! HIRLers rock!
WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO LISTEN TO HomeschoolingIRL?
- You can listen right on this page. There is an audio player below.
- You can listen on your iPod, Smartphone or tablet. Open the PODCAST app on your device, search podcasts for “HomeschoolingIRL” and click subscribe. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.
- Subscribe to the HomeschoolingIRL website and you will be notified when every new episode is released. Follow this link and begin your FREE SUBSCRIPTION.
Are you ready to listen to Fletch and Kendra get real about homeschooling? Press the PLAY button below.