You are in for a treat! Special guests who are joining Felice are Kendra and Fletch – show hosts of the HomeschoolingIRL
On this episode we get real about the holidays, about that “crazy” Uncle Larry, getting the relatives out and into their cars without falling and how to create a family focus that is more than on pumpkin pies and more on what the Lord’s coming means to us. See the show notes below but listen in for all the details, if you want to learn about some of the secrets, those hidden ones on how Kendra and Fletch boycott Black Friday and have a stress-free holiday!
If you’ve enjoyed this episode please subscribe!
You can visit our shows on iTunes – mine Vintage Homeschool Mom and Kendra and Fletch – HomeschoolingIRL and follow and rate them! We thank you so much for listening.
Find out more about Kendra and Fletch here!
Homeschooling IRL – Website
Kendra Fletcher – preschoolersandpeace.com/
Andy Fletcher – www.themangotimes.com/
Show Notes: Stress Free Holiday Tips with Kendra and Fletch:
- The meaning of chillaxing
- Pressure on holiday prep
- Traditional vs. untraditional celebrations
- Movie and Advent instead of Black Friday
- Everyone brings a side
- Ideas if you travel somewhere else for Thanksgiving or Christmas
- Do a big meal another time
- Alternatives to traditional gift giving
- Free advice from Fletch to husbands that will win you many points!