with Felice Gerwitz and Meredith Curtis
What is a super mom? And, are you one? Do you think being a super mom is the pressure to do everything well and all at once? Do you think that keeping the house clean, meals prepared (of course from scratch), and kids learning at the speed of light is of the utmost importance? In this episode, Meredith Curtis and Felice Gerwitz share their definition of what being a super mom means, as well as sharing some of the items that make their top five lists. Being a super mom may not be what you think!
Please visit our show sponsors, these shows are brought to you free – and by visiting our show sponsors, we can continue to provide free broadcasts!
Powerline Productions and Media Angels, Inc.
Our sponsors make these shows free to our subscribers.
Show Notes: Being a Super Mom
Meredith’s Super Mom Ideals:
- Leaders vs. servants
- Lives are changed in context of relationships
- Even more is caught than taught
- Husband needs praise and respect even when they are not around
- Foster a team spirit.
Felice’s Super Mom Ideals
- Mom sets the tone – who are you in Christ?
- Where are you leading? Do you have the way/ path?
- Stop to smell the roses – taking time with your kids/ family
- Not everything has to be perfect. Ideals vs. reality
- Filling up your tank.
Fill up your tank! Listen to Mommy Jammies Night