Sooooo, how did you like that cover photo this week? Well, since we are confessing… that picture was taken when I was putting my house on the market. See the picture below… this is how my laundry room often looked! Yep, I am a fake. I can pretend I have it together by hosting a podcast, writing books, and traveling the country speaking to parents and educators.
However, I don’t have it together at all. In this episode I share the following five reasons that I deserve to be called a FAKE supermom:
1. I don’t cook meals for my family everyday.
2. Sometimes I yell at my kids and freak out over stupid stuff.
3. My house can get REALLY messy.
4. Sometimes I wear work out clothes all day (even to the store) when I ZERO intentions of working out.
5. I rely on a steady stream of coffee to answer the 1 + million questions I answer daily.
No one is a perfect mom. We all have areas of mothering that we do very well (it is easy for me to say yes) and areas we struggle with (keeping up with the laundry). This is a journey that we are meant to enjoy, not lie about on social media. Let’s encourage one another and stop comparing!! NO ONE has it all together… NO ONE!
In episode 10, I share five more reasons to know I am a hot mess FAKER!!!
THANK YOU for Sponsoring Us this Month!
Sony Pictures: AffirmsFilms.com and the latest movie with great values and message – Smurfs: The Lost Village.