Tray and Melody Lovvorn were married for 11 years before his struggle with pornography and sexual addiction tore their family apart. The appearance of the “perfect” Christian life that they both worked so hard to maintain came crashing down all around them. They divorced, but God wasn’t yet finished with their marriage.
Tray and Melody love to share how God used their painful circumstances to individually bring both of them to a new understanding of grace and the unconditional love of their Heavenly Father. It was this new paradigm that ultimately led to their reconciliation and the restoration of their family.
Join us for another great interview with folks who love to talk openly about how the gospel changes lives!
Tray and Melody can be found at UndoneRedone
Get Social With Us:
Previous Episodes Mentioned:
SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE AN iTUNES REVIEW:
Allow the magic of the internet to deliver Homeschooling In Real Life to your tablet or smart phone. Let us show you how easy it is:
- Follow this link to our iTunes page.
- IMPORTANT STEP: Under our big red HomeschoolingIRL logo, just click on View in iTunes
- The iTunes program will automatically launch and take you to our podcast page.
- FIRST – Click SUBSCRIBE. Voila! All or our podcasts will come directly to your computer and smart phone.
- NEXT – Click RATINGS AND REVIEW. Remember the best reviews are 5-stars (hint hint!).
- Thanks for being one of our listeners! HIRLers rock!
WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO LISTEN TO HomeschoolingIRL?
- You can listen right on this page. There is an audio player below.
- You can listen on your iPod, Smartphone or tablet. Open the PODCAST app on your device, search podcasts for “HomeschoolingIRL” and click subscribe. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.
- Subscribe to the HomeschoolingIRL website and you will be notified when every new episode is released. Follow this link and begin your FREE SUBSCRIPTION.
Join Fletch (from theMangoTimes) and Kendra (from KendraFletcher.com) for the HomeschoolingIRL podcast every week as they interview guests and talk through some of the goofiness they have experienced in nearly two decades.
Are you ready to listen to Fletch and Kendra get real about homeschooling? Press the PLAY button below.