DISCLAIMER: WE DEAL WITH MATURE TOPICS ON THIS EPISODE; DECIDE IF YOUR LITTLE ONES SHOULD LISTEN ALONG.
In Episode 115, we answered a listener’s email and discussed sex education for parents with Barrett and Jenifer Johnson. Your emails and comments started pouring in. We are realizing that there are many couples out there who just don’t know how to talk about sex in a healthy, informed way.
To that end, we are diving back into the topic of sex and marriage and asking ourselves a few more questions. We are joined in the studio by Sheila Gregoire: author, speaker, and blogger from the website To Love, Honor and Vacuum. Together we tackle some of the honest questions and issues our listeners asked for.
We know this won’t be the end, but we hope this show points you back to your spouse and opens the door for honest conversations that you can have out loud together about sex and intimacy.
:57 – Fluff : Weddings,
8:43 – Sheila Gregoire, Part 1
25:07 – Sheila Gregoire, Part 2
37:50 – The show is over.
To Love, Honor and Vacuum – Sheila Gregoire
SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE AN iTUNES REVIEW:
Allow the magic of the internet to deliver Homeschooling In Real Life to your tablet or smart phone. Let us show you how easy it is:
- Follow this link to our iTunes page.
- IMPORTANT STEP: Under our big red HomeschoolingIRL logo, just click on View in iTunes
- The iTunes program will automatically launch and take you to our podcast page.
- FIRST – Click SUBSCRIBE. Voila! All or our podcasts will come directly to your computer and smart phone.
- NEXT – Click RATINGS AND REVIEW. Remember the best reviews are 5-stars (hint hint!).
- Thanks for being one of our listeners! HIRLers rock!
WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO LISTEN TO HomeschoolingIRL?
- You can listen right on this page. There is an audio player below.
- You can listen on your iPod, Smartphone or tablet. Open the PODCAST app on your device, search podcasts for “HomeschoolingIRL” and click subscribe. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.
- Subscribe to the HomeschoolingIRL website and you will be notified when every new episode is released. Follow this link and begin your FREE SUBSCRIPTION.
Are you ready to listen to Fletch and Kendra get real about homeschooling? Press the PLAY button below.