Are you trying to raise an entrepreneur?
Does your child have ideas on how to make money?
Join Dollars and Sense Show podcast host Carol Topp as she interviews 3 parents of teen entrepreneurs.
In the podcast, Bob, Suzanne and Jennifer, shared how they encouraged their entrepreneurial teenagers. They discussed:
- Their role as a parent
- How to school work fit into their students’ lives?
- What was most difficult for their child?
- When should a parent step in?
- How do you encourage entrepreneurship?
Some of their advice:
- Don’t let school get in the way of your eduction (paraphrasing Mark Twain)
- Arrange to get schoolwork done first. Balance schedule and manage time.
- HALT-Never get too Hungry, Angry, Lonely, or Tired
- Encourage, knock down obstacles.
- Work with school to make changes in start time.
- Find resources, field ideas with your student
- Encourage. Recognize milestones and achievements. Get advisers.
If you enjoyed this podcast, please leave a review on iTunes. (click on View in iTunes to leave a review)