It’s the 64 Million Dollar Question and while a family doesn’t need 64 million dollars to hit the road, having a flexible and trusted income stream does lay the foundation for a successful launch and extended journey.
Luke 14:28-30 For which of you, desiring to build a tower, does not first sit down and count the cost, whether he has enough to complete it? Otherwise, when he has laid a foundation and is not able to finish, all who see it begin to mock him, saying, ‘This man began to build and was not able to finish.’
On this episode, Mary Beth and Kimberly discuss the trusted and true methods families have successfully used to fund their full-time rving adventures.
We’ve got a ton of resources for those looking to transition to a fully location independent income so check out these shows below:
- Do you have what it takes or know what it takes to be The Boss and a Homeschool Mom? Find out by clicking on this show: http://ultimateradioshow.com/can-you-be-both-a-homeschool-mom-and-a-small-business-owner/
- Are you looking to be a network marketer of niche blogger? Don’t skip the first five crucial steps we highlight in this episode: http://ultimateradioshow.com/top-5-money-making-tips-for-new-bloggers/
- Do you have a flair for writing? Have you considered the flexibility and lucrative opportunity being a copywriter presents? http://ultimateradioshow.com/roadschool-moms-living-the-writers-life/
- Interested in more information about the Pilot Car opportunity MB discussed? Check it out here: http://ultimateradioshow.com/income-opportunities-on-the-road/
- Want to create your dream job from scratch? Start here: http://ultimateradioshow.com/creating-your-location-independent-dream-job-part-1/
- Want more ideas? Three unique income opportunities are presented here: http://ultimateradioshow.com/roadschool-moms-making-money-on-the-road/