Transcripts Your Key To Free College Part Two with Jean Burke
High school classes tend to be alphabet soup – there is the AP, then here is the CLEP and Dual Enrollment. What does it all mean? And, how do you record these classes or test results on your transcripts for college? Getting it right the first time is important, and in this episode you’ll receive great information about what to include and more!
- AP Tests defined
- AP Tests are given in May
- Scores need for AP Credit – check college of choice
- CLEP Tests defined
- Dual Enrollment explained
- High School Notebook
- Make sure your CLEP tests will transfer to the college of your choice
- 2-Year degrees mean transfer students
Career Choices? Career Exploration by Carol Topp, CPA
This post contains affiliate links. Thanks for helping to support our network. Please share these posts and rate us on iTunes to help other homeschool families discover this broadcast.